Replaced the cookie consent script with the one from Cookie Script. Now users can agree or disagree to accept cookies from this website.
Removed the Social section of the site after I had already combined my Twitter and Instagram feeds to the same page a few days ago. At the same time I removed the Instagram feed under the Photos section of the site and got completely rid of the ugly Twitter widget.
Finished the process of rewriting the whole CSS code and of course this results in a brand new look for the website. Most of the layout changes were done in pure CSS, only a few minor changes in the HTML code were made and these changes were:
Since I'm on vacation for two and a half weeks I've had some time to do some bug hunting on the code of the antman.info website. I've made plenty of changes in the PHP, HTML, JS and CSS code and some other changes as well. These changes include:
removed AddThis follow tools and replaced them with simpler links
I just deactivated the Twitter account for the antman.info website. I came to the conclusion that I really don't need two separate accounts since the only tweets for that second accound were links to these news posts and lately I've been tweeting those with my personal Twitter account.