Once upon a time there was a shepherd looking after his sheep on the edge of a deserted road. Suddenly a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee screeches to a halt next to him.
The driver, a young man dressed in a Brioni suit, Cerruti shoes, Ray-Ban glasses, and a YSL tie gets out and asks the sheperd
- If I guess how many sheep you do have, you give me one of them?
The shepherd looks at the young man, then looks at the sheep which graze and says:
- All right.
The young man parks the car, connects the notebook and the mobile, enters a NASA site, scans the ground using his GPS, opens a data base and 60 Excel tables filled with algorithms, then prints a 150-pages report on his high-tech mini-printer. He then turns to the shepherd and says:
- You have exactly 1586 sheep here.
The shepherd answers:
- That's correct, you can have your sheep.
The young man takes the sheep and puts in the back of his jeep. The sheperd looks at him and asks:
- If I guess your profession, will you return my sheep to me?
The young man answers:
- Yes, why not.
The shepherd says:
- You are an Arthur Andersen consultant!
- How did you know? asks the young man.
- Very simple, answers the shepherd:
- First, you come here without being called. Second, you charge me a sheep to tell me something I already knew. Third, you do not understand anything about what I do, because you took my dog!