Differences between men's and women's English
- Yes = No
- No = Yes
- Maybe = No
- I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.
- We need = want
- It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
- Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
- We need to talk = I need to complain.
- Sure ... go ahead = I don't want you to.
- I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
- You're ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
- You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
- I'm hungry. = I'm hungry.
- I'm sleepy. = I'm sleepy.
- I'm tired. = I'm tired.
- Do you want to go to a movie = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
- Can I take you out to dinner = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
- Can I call you sometime = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
- May I have this dance = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
- What's wrong = I guess sex tonight is out of the question.
- I'm bored. = Do you want to have sex?
- I love you. = Let's have sex now.
- I love you, too. = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!